#1 RSPS
Please Register & Log-In Before You Continue Browsing The Forums - Psycho
#1 RSPS
Please Register & Log-In Before You Continue Browsing The Forums - Psycho
#1 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 RSPS

Online 24-7 - Hosted on a Dedicated Server

HomeLooking Forward to another amazing server FaSdXsULooking Forward to another amazing server Lg4s7ihLatest imagesLooking Forward to another amazing server 2ngN57SSearchRegisterLog inLooking Forward to another amazing server FXnqKCL
2K12Scape is now Rs-Legends - 2K12(Psycho) is Back to re-create the game you all know and love to its maximum potential. Make sure to Vote daily to help the server grow! - Register on the forums and enjoy the game!

Looking Forward to another amazing server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alem Loves Kyle

Looking Forward to another amazing server Empty
PostSubject: Looking Forward to another amazing server   Looking Forward to another amazing server I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:10 pm

Anyway idk if you guys read the forums but i just wanted to post something saying how are you guys doing? i have remembered the first days when the first video i posted about the 317.. I figured that since i saw the first video of when the server started out and i figured i would post something about how you guys are doing? legend and Kyle i haven't talked to you guys since the whole thing happen with me and that one kid. anyway i wanted to see how you guys are doing and im looking forward to play on the new the server(If im allowed to)Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
See yall later
-Alem
Back to top Go down

Looking Forward to another amazing server
Page 1 of 1