#1 RSPS
Please Register & Log-In Before You Continue Browsing The Forums - Psycho
#1 RSPS
Please Register & Log-In Before You Continue Browsing The Forums - Psycho
#1 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 RSPS

Online 24-7 - Hosted on a Dedicated Server

HomeIs the server actually back up? :L FaSdXsUIs the server actually back up? :L Lg4s7ihLatest imagesIs the server actually back up? :L 2ngN57SSearchRegisterLog inIs the server actually back up? :L FXnqKCL
2K12Scape is now Rs-Legends - 2K12(Psycho) is Back to re-create the game you all know and love to its maximum potential. Make sure to Vote daily to help the server grow! - Register on the forums and enjoy the game!

Is the server actually back up? :L

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raging clown

Is the server actually back up? :L Empty
PostSubject: Is the server actually back up? :L   Is the server actually back up? :L I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Hello. Long time no see guys Very Happy. Well, the "play now" option too play the server just brings me too the main page. I can't wait too play I hope this can be fixed or i can get some info on how i can start again Smile
Back to top Go down
U S M C

Is the server actually back up? :L Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the server actually back up? :L   Is the server actually back up? :L I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:53 pm

Yeah I just found this in my emails today.. will this even be playable? or just as it is right now..
Back to top Go down

Is the server actually back up? :L
Page 1 of 1