#1 RSPS
Please Register & Log-In Before You Continue Browsing The Forums - Psycho
#1 RSPS
Please Register & Log-In Before You Continue Browsing The Forums - Psycho
#1 RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 RSPS

Online 24-7 - Hosted on a Dedicated Server

HomeWon't stay logged in. FaSdXsUWon't stay logged in. Lg4s7ihLatest imagesWon't stay logged in. 2ngN57SSearchRegisterLog inWon't stay logged in. FXnqKCL
2K12Scape is now Rs-Legends - 2K12(Psycho) is Back to re-create the game you all know and love to its maximum potential. Make sure to Vote daily to help the server grow! - Register on the forums and enjoy the game!

Won't stay logged in.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Milk

Won't stay logged in. Empty
PostSubject: Won't stay logged in.   Won't stay logged in. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:03 pm

Hey 2k Smile 

When I log in to the client it continuously throws me into the connection lost screen and tries logging me back in. It keeps repeating this process for a few minutes then puts me back at the log in screen. My internet is fine as I'm posting this thread. Any clue on how to fix?
Back to top Go down
2K12
Admin
2K12

Won't stay logged in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't stay logged in.   Won't stay logged in. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:09 pm

we're on a different source. click the "beta" page at the top right of the webpage to fix this problem.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.2K12Scape.Com

Won't stay logged in.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
#1 RSPS :: Server Related :: Server Help-
Jump to: